Monday, December 29, 2008

of dejavu


I somehow went deep inside my thoughts whether i ever see her. I mean, i know her as Drinie Aguilar, the Philippine model and newscaster who host "Game" at ESPN Star but somehow her smile reminds me of someone but i couldn't seems to pin point who's who.

Drinie wasn't the most attractive woman (but she definitely super cute) that ever crossed my eyes but due to X-factor and dejavu that i'm having right now, her smile linger in my mind for a while. What make me truly believe that her smile is something which my subconcious mind recognize due to the dimple. I was 200% sure that i have seen the smile but i couldn't remember whom. Her smile is cheeky, sweet and honest.

Gosh, it's so frustrating when your mind seems to meet dead end everytime "search queries" fired by my nueron. Ok, let forget about it.


Did you by any chance knows someone with this cheeky smile (beside her)?

4 comments:

ladyrora said...

Hm, mcm ex Miss World Lara Dutta le..

or mungkin mata saya terpeleot..

dueng said...

hoho. lara dutta have something about her smile. but not something like drinie.

hahaha. but again, who am i to judge?

still, drinie is super cute.

Anonymous said...

Does this "someone with cheeky smile" revolves around the celebrities or just some people around your circle?

hmm hmm.. intrigued.

dueng said...

adek: er...around my circle or some celebrity. why, you know someone eh?