Sunday, March 29, 2009

of high temperature

Global warming, fever and anger.

All relates to high temperature. boiling point and breaking point.

so, it had been buzzing all around bout earth hour. seriously, i couldn't bother much bout it. i'm so not a big supporter of environmental thingy. i don't see a point where you think you could make a different by switching off the light while keep your aircond full blown? gah...doesn't make a different. don't get me wrong, i'm huge fans of small things which contribute to better things but my keyword here would be: CONTINUOSLY. if switching off your light for an hour make a powerful statement, does that powerful have follow through. i know most men have classic disease of not follow through but get it over really. macam melepaskan batuk di tangga. seriously, if you want make a different, be consistent. a raindrop could drown an empire if it keep it coming.

owh, btw i switch off my light last night but because it's so god damn hot. nak hujan tapi tak hujan, panas cam sial.

fever; been almost 4 years since my last great fever. when i say great fever, i mean a high temperature almost at 39 degree celcius and days of lying on bed with very little energy. not to mention i couldn't swallow, smell and look at anything with rice and/or chicken, fish, meat, spices. it puke induced. it's really bad condition and my room smell like sweat yet the fever hardly gone. 3 days lying on the bed and trying my hard to get out and buy something decent to eat. end up eating cream butter bread for last 3 days. the most tragic is i'm all alone. but don't worry, already back on my feet and running like the wind (and sweating like pigs after good running). i'm back!

the last about high temperature is anger. recently, few things had been trigger me hard (sound obscene eh?) and almost make me lose my cool. my siblings being utterly stupid and super annoying make me feel like smacking her. i rather not to enclose too much details but what happened really devastated me. i'm generally a cool persona with sometimes a bit easy to rub at wrong place depending my stomach condition or if i get not enough sleep so to get me really mad is a record really. with siblings, i'm cooler than anything, joking around and stuff. no bar hold for siblings in my book, but to some extent, things could get messy with my younger sister attitude. budak baru kenal dunia, rasa cam nak sepuk je. hish.

owh...if you wonder why i rant instead of posting something useful because there are no EPL last week. i'm utterly bored. owh..been on my feet for some good running, my heart almost explode. pancit sial dah lama tak berlari.

yeah, it's a boring post. hahahaha.

4 comments:

Zruchilles said...

dueng,

feel free to navigate my site at http://zruchilles.blogspot.com/ should you have leisure time.

tqvm.


-shahril@zrug-

Zruchilles said...

i'm agree with you. quite bored last week without EPL matches. i almost kill myself for being that damn bored, hehehe....


nape lame x online bro? having problems with ym? really good to have chat with you once again...

RS. said...

keep it up... on the jogging part :)

dueng said...

zrug: LOL bro, where have you been? lama tak update blog. YM aku cibai gile, asyik DC sampai takdak mood dah nak online. so tak online. hehehe. kinda missing chat with you jgk. hehehehe.

raja: did i say jogging? am so not big fan of jog. just get my feet back running on court and shooting some hoop. :)