Sunday, November 22, 2009

Freaky or Cute Hotel?

I'm off to Singapore on business trip. My 2 previous trips had been in disaster as I have so many things to do with very little time in hand; presentation package, not enough money, sickness etc. For this trip, things pretty much going well than 2 previous trips hence I have more relaxing time to snap pictures and getting around Singapore. My favorite place so far is Lucky Plaza. I planned to go to Mustaffa but too tired for another long trip to Mustaffa after having fun in Scotts Road. Went to ION Orchard, cool place with lots of branded stuff but for viewing only since too expensive for my pocket.

My hotel quite freaky but for some people, it's cute as hell.

The green door. The white wardrobe.
The pink shelves with minibar.
The workstation.The HD TV.The green wall.
The bathroom.
The wall behind the bed.
The 2 beds.The phone (freaking Nortel!).

Freaky ain't it? I found it's cozy to be in the room, the lighting definitely helps with tiredness all day long.

That's all, nothing much to tell as 40% occupied by works, 40% by sleep and another 10% by makan-makan. Just 10% for sight seeing.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

mu duduk hotel mana ni?

eyz said...

Funky sial!

dueng said...

bet: hotel re! kat pearl hill, chin swee road.

zye: hahahhaa. agaklah funky. ramai filipino kerja kat hotel ni. :P

Genjo_Sanzo said...

"I see dead people~"

Apasal aku tengok macam kelam dan menyeramkan..?

dueng said...

agak la kelam. maybe sebab lampu tak cukup kot. seram tu tatau la sebab rasanya takde apa jadi sepanjang aku duduk situ. :)

Soraya Zainal said...

i love the colour combination :D


pink shelves? nak satu!!!

Dils said...

the door looks kinda dingy at first, then probably sebab gamba bawah tu gelap,

love the bathroom tho.

dueng said...

sue: hahahaha. color combi dia agak nice. kinda blend nicely. hahahaha. i knew it you would want that pink shelves! :P

dils: bathroom tu agak nice. simple yet accomodating even for plus plus size person like me. exceptionally cozy in there. :)

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

cute plus freaky :P